Glasswool Panel in Kerala
The Glass Wool Panels are safe to use as a roofing material, office furniture, entertainment places, heating ventilation, hospitals, etc. also panels can be used as a false ceiling for various industrial purposes or temporary warehouses & storerooms. Several properties like good thermal insulation & conductivity, minimum water absorption, and a high level of resistance to vapor diffusion.
These panels are insulating materials that are made up of glass fibers arranged using a binder into a texture similar to wool. Glass wool and stone wool are produced from mineral fibers. Mineral wool is a general fiber material that is formed by spinning molten minerals.
Glass wool panels are manufactured in a computerized plant for testing and maintenance. These panels are made with nonflammable glass fiber which is fireproof also, it has excellent insulation performance at the same time.
- It is available in 950mm width-wall and 1000mm width-roof.
- You get 50mm to 100mm core thickness glass wool panels.
- It has K Value (W/m2 K) 0.89 , 0.67 , 0.43 , 0.36.
- And gives the R-Value (Btu/hr/ft2/F) 14 , 17 , 21 , 27
- Most of the companies use glass wool panels because it has a sound absorption effect and high durability for shock, pressure, and vibration.