PUF Sandwich Panel
PUF Sandwich Panels
PUF Sandwich Panels are typically factory made units which consists of an insulating layer of rigid PUF between two layers of metal sheet. It is highly suitable for faster construction, energy saving and economical in cost.
- Available in 40/50/60/80/100/120/150 & 200mm thickness.
- Available up to 1180mm in width and 8 Mtr. In length.
- The facing of the panels is 0.5mm thick Pre-coated GI sheets / Aluminium sheets / Stainless steel sheets and FRP sheets with PE film .
- The core of panel is rigid foam which is formed by a controlled reaction between 2 ingredients i.e. an MDI and a polyol.
- Manufactured through high pressure injection process in automatic hydraulic press.
- Insulation: rigid Polyurethane Foam (PUF)
- Nominal density: 40 kg m/m3
- Tensile Strength: 3.7 kg/cm2
- Close Cell Content: 90-95%
- Fire Resistant: Horizontal Extent of burn (BS 4735<125mm)
- Water Absorption: 0.20% volume at 100% RH.
- Eco Friendly with CFC- Free insulation Camlock and Tongue & Groove jointing system for leak joints.
- The joint of the 2 panels is sealed with a bead of silicone sealant.