Insulated Sandwich Panels
PUF Roofing Panel in Kerela
Roofing is an integral part of construction and it is highly effective in providing an aesthetic appeal to the buildings. These Days every building is using PUF sandwich roofing panels with inner and outer metal coating and an insulated center.
Besides this, the temperature of thermal insulation and upholding your premises or industry in better climate conditions in higher temperatures. Also, lower cost is another advantage that PUF Roofing Panels are in demand these days.
- Insulation: Rigid Polyurethane Foam (PUF) The panels are available in 40mm to 200mm thickness.
- Nominal density: 40 kg m/m3 Tensile Strength: 3.7 kg/cm2 Close Cell Content: 90-95%
- Fire Resistant: Horizontal Extent of burn (BS 4735<125mm)
- Water Absorption: 0.20% volume at 100% RH.
- The joints of the 2 panels are sealed with a bead of silicone sealant.